11/24/10

Staring nerds. Low-hanging caption fruit.


Joke #1 - "Nope. No problems here, Mr. Wurton. This one seems fine. Exactly which sperm were you having trouble with?"

Joke #2 - "It'll be fine, Gary. Just don't ask Sue to the prom until you get this thing back in your pants."

Joke #3 - Thanks to progressive educational reform, three high school freshmen carefully study a model of a blackhead.

Joke #4 - "Wait, wait, there's a little label here....'aim... away... from ...' Gosh, I can't make out the last word."

Joke #5 - Initially named "The Scrotoscope", focus testing showed that name to be unsettling. The boy's invention would finally make it to market as "The CrotchWise Looks-A-Daisy".

Joke #6 - "I dunno, Gary. Just cause it doesn't hurt, it doesn't mean you can pop it. I think you should go see the nurse."


Joke #1 - "Okay, one last try. The big hand's on the one, and the little hand's also on the one, which means that it's..............guys? ....Sigh. Let's try again after lunch."

Joke #2 "Okay, I have a class to teach. If that dial gets to six, come get me. If it gets to eight, come get me and I'll knock your heads together like coconuts."

Joke #3 - Three developers hard at work on the "boredom detector".

Joke #4 - Epitomizing the trend towards ever "chunkier" watches, Diesel's flagship 2011 design is unveiled to awed silence.

[ [ [ [ BEGIN TRANSMISSION FROM GUEST JOKE SATELLITE ] ] ] ]

Sue joked like so:

Photo #1 nerds - "Cough"

Photo #1 - Nerd 1 - "Dude, you swallowed this thing?" Nerd 2 - "No, but it was in me!" 

Photo #2 nerds - "no, no - trust me. The girls LOVE a guy focused on what all this means! Advanced Mechanics is a chick magnet!!"  --perhaps observing chick magnetism on chick magnetometer (Mgmt)

2 comments:

Sue said...

Photo #1 nerds - "Cough"

Photo #2 nerds - "no, no - trust me. The girls LOVE a guy focused on what all this means! Advanced Mechanics is a chick magnet!!"

Sue said...

Photo #1 - Nerd 1 - "Dude, you swallowed this thing?" Nerd 2 - "No, but it was in me!"

Post a Comment