10/24/12

Two goons, one pan.

Joke #1 - "Your egg's right there, see? An' it's sunny side up. It's just we got us a small chicken is all. So shaddap, you mug!"

Joke #2 -  "Hahaha! You're right, Charlie! Dat dere is a pan! You're plenty good at dis game! I like playin' 'dat dere' wit you!"

Joke #3 - Charlie and Viv saw the pan at the same time, and agreed to split it. That's what made them such good friends. They were both terribly hungry, but they still couldn't eat the pan raw. Hmm. They were going to need a larger pan to fry it in.

Joke #3 - "Okay, come on now, Viv. The whole alley is starving. Share and share alike. Put the cigar in the pan."

Joke #4 - "You call this a pan? Well, yeah, I guess I do too. It really is a fairly typical example of 'pan-ness'. I really have to wonder why I asked. Sorry."

Joke #5 - Two fun-loving hoods playing the popular depression-era street game "Where is a pan?

Joke #6 - "...an' my wife hit me with it, right in the face. An' when I peeled the pan off, my face was all pan-shaped. Course I blinked twice, and my eyes made that 'plunk plunk' sound, and I looked all surprised. Then my face popped back to normal. It was all painful-like, but I'm fine now."    -The ugly problem of spousal abuse in The Thirties.

Joke #7 comes to us from occasional commenter Richard Mahler. Thanks, Richard!"Hey, how come they accuse us of panhandling when this here pan ain't even got no handle? Huh?" 


[Commenter jokes will be added to the post.   -Mgmt.]

Click for big.


1 comments:

Richard Mahler said...

"Hey, how come they accuse us of panhandling when this here pan ain't even got no handle? Huh?"

Post a Comment