10/28/15

Beach Blanket Bingo with Gina and Bryce.



Joke #1 - "Okay, you're doing really well. Now push again, once more. Thaaaat's it. Good girl."

Joke #2 - "You know, on that day so long ago when I got my arm caught in that thresher, I thought my life was over. Even when the said they could help me with surgery, I was still despondent. But how could I know I'd have such a beautiful, intelligent, charming woman grafted onto my shoulder in it's place? What I'm trying to say is, I love you, New Arm."

Joke #3 - "Yes, I think I can see it, just barely. Honestly, I'm getting tired of you always wrecking our romantic beach getaways by sticking a hermit crab up your nose. There are some voids that my love just can't fill, and I wish you'd just accept it."

Joke #4 - "Yes, I know, Gina. I keep telling you, it's the cold water."

Joke #5 - "Okay, now cough, darling."

Joke #6 - "Waaah! It's cold out here! Waah! I'm a boy! Hey! Are you my mom?"


[Commenter jokes will be added to the post.   -Mgmt.]


Click for big.


0 comments:

Post a Comment